Thursday, August 9, 2012

Trash Art

Can reflected in puddle it created



seen in mall parking lot

24 comments:

Cherie said...

I guess it's all in the perspective. I look at your photo as art, but if I saw it in the parking lot, it would be garbage. You know, if you were able to blur the reflection a little, it might make the can look like it was melting (a la Picasso). :)

Ron said...

Dianne, this is the coolest...and mean the COOLEST reflection shot I've EVER seen!

I love your eye!

*two thumbs up and a standing ovation*

Well done!

X ya!

Sylvia K said...

You do indeed have a great eye, Dianne! Fantastic reflection shot for the day -- so "modern artish"! I love it! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs to Hope and to you!

TexWisGirl said...

very nice catch. :)

Daryl said...

youse got ya a good eye, lady!

Kay Dennison said...

You have a wonderful eye!!!!

Gail Dixon said...

You have such a keen eye for the interesting. I love this. It looks like a mirror is on the ground. What a perfect reflection!

Danielle said...

Now that is a cool shot...a bit of the unexpected...that is what I call great photography.

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Great reflection, Dianne!

Cloudia said...

You have a good eye!



Aloha from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral
<(-'.'-)>

> < } } ( ° >

> < } } (°>

Simon said...

Could I just LOVE this and leave it at that? Great reflection shot-so clever.

'Tsuki said...

That trash is a piece of art, now !

Kim, USA said...

Beautiful composition! Happy weekend!


Kim,USA

bobbybegood1 said...

Awesome! Did you adjust image for pic? Cheers!!

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

The reflection turns the crushed can into a powerful shape! Great find!

Anonymous said...

brilliant shot - and arty

My name is Riet said...

Wow this a great reflection, great eye too.

Nefertiti said...

superbe coups d oeil,mm si non a la pollution ;o)

Wayne said...

While I love graffiti, litter really bothers me. It does make for a nice reflection. With the frequency of our downpours, I'm surprised this didn't wash away.

Jidhu Jose said...

creative shot

Reflections | Tumblr | Snapshot

NatureFootstep said...

love that reflection. Great of you to see it. :)

James said...

Very cool! Good eye!

Hallo said...

ORIGINAL!!! some how I feel that this pic is more powerful than a cleaning advertisement that we've seen with boring words.

Nice blog!

Regards from Belgium

Hallo

EG CameraGirl said...

Wow! I think I would have missed the beauty in this one. This turned out very well.