Thursday, February 19, 2009

Nothing To See Here

I have missed my regular entries since the weekend - Mellow Yellow and Ruby Tuesday and I'm not sure I have anything Creative or Sepia

Hopefully I'll come up with a sky shot for tomorrow

I have been struggling with health issues ever since I tore tendons last September and this weekend while trying to compensate for the weak ankle I re-injured some muscles that had been torn years ago - the gift that keeps on giving I suppose.

I don't want to start whining. Well truthfully I do (hehehehehe) but I won't.

Daily activities are such a challenge that I just don't have the energy to post or visit much.

But as Arnold said - I'll Be Back

I Miss You All

11 comments:

bobbie said...

Whine away! You have a right, and sometimes you just gotta! We've noticed you haven't posted as much as usual, but it's understandable. Try to take care of yourself, and mend. We miss you too.

Linda said...

Having just spent the last week whining about my reinjured back, I can understand completely so feel free to whine - it makes you feel just a tiny bit better!

Take it easy and I hope that things get back to 'normal' soon!

Daryl said...

Miss you too ... miss those amazing rants and fabooo photos that I've come to think of as an extension of YOU!

Unknown said...

Oh, darlin', you can so whine to us! Whatever helps you.

And you haven't been gone so long that we can't catch up to you, either. We'll be here.

pink dogwood said...

I agree with Pagan Sphinx - go ahead whine - it will make you feel better :)

I hope you are feeling a bit better today.

Jan said...

I'm glad you posted, so I would know what was going on. Take care of yourself, first, then get with the program.

magiceye said...

get well soon!!!
take care!

Tink *~*~* said...

Sending you good vibes for quick healing, Dianne. I know it's hard to just rest, but it sounds like that's what you ought to do. And for pain, remember that ice is your friend.

xxx
Tink *~*~*
NEW at My Mobile Adventures *~*~* :
La Luna Obscura

maryt/theteach said...

I'm sorry about your painful muscle tears...my back has been bothering me and I know how you feel. Feel better... take some really strong pain-killers and lay down! :)

Patti said...

I'm reading this three days late, Dianne. I'm sorry about those muscle tears. Yuck. I hope you are better today, and you'll be back Rubying and Sepiafying with us soon.

storyteller said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. Sorry I've fallen behind too. I'm hoping to catch up, but lately I've just not been at home much to log on to my computer. I'm not complaining ... just letting ya know what's up. Life is good! Yesterday at Small Reflections, I shared photos of the lovely RAINBOW that greeted me Monday morning. ;--)
Hugs and blessings,